Weekly Meal Plan CW 18


http://be-alice.blogspot.com/2017/05/weekly-meal-plan-cw-18.html


Hey guys,

this week I'm a very lucky girl because my boyfriend made all of our dinners so that I could work on my master thesis and blog in the meantime – isn't he just the sweetest? Anyway, so the credit for the meals this week go to him! Enjoy! :)

↠ If you want to make your own menu for the week, you can download and print the template over here.


What's on the menu?

- On Monday we made a lazy chili with kidney beans, corn, tomatoes, carrots and potatoes. Basically a mixture of our favourite vegan chili and our vegetable chili. Yumm-o!

- On Tuesday my boyfriend made one of our most recent favourites that I created based on one of Niomi Smart's recipes in her book Eat Smart: cooked brown lentils with baked fennel, baked marinated tofu and baked potato halves with smoked salt that gives an intense, super tasty flavour.

- On Wednesday I felt a little sick so my boyfriend made something very simple: cooked whole grain spelt with steamed vegetable and a yummy homemade chili hummus.

- On Thursday my boyfriend made a warming potato carrot and green bean soup as we were both still not feeling too well. Similar recipes: here and here.

- On Friday he made vegan pizza with loads of yummy veggies and hummus on top. Similar recipe: over here.

- On the weekend I helped my boyfriend out with cooking again, and we made some delicious corn spaghetti with a creamy broccoli cauliflower spinach and white bean sauce and walnuts, as well as a vegan German Mole Cake for a friend's birthday, and a vegan, gluten-free Polenta Lasagna (similar recipes: here and here), sooo cool , you've got to try that!!

What's on your menu this week?



Maisy

0 Comments