Weekly Meal Plan CW 19


http://be-alice.blogspot.com/2017/05/weekly-meal-plan-cw-19.html


Hey guys,

I'm currently still finishing up my master thesis, so my boyfriend has been cooking the majority of our dishes this week again. Enjoy! :)

↠ If you want to make your own menu for the week, you can download and print the template over here.


What's on the menu?

- On Monday my boyfriend made a super simple dish consisting of boiled potatoes and baked beans. Not my favourite to be honest, but definitely a good option if you don't have anything more exciting in the house.

- On Tuesday I was at my mom's and she made the most delicious stew-type cooked white cabbage with potatoes and lentils, yum. Similar recipes: here and here (my mom's looked better though!)

- On Wednesday my boyfriend made another batch of veggie potato chili after an exhausting day. And homemade berry (soy) yogurt sorbet!! Love :)

- On Thursday I returned the favour and made lemon & savoy cabbage soup with pearled spelt and parsley. And as dessert, our favourite comfort meal: vegan rice pudding! And my raisin chocolate bliss balls as a snack for movie nights :)

- On Friday a friend of mine stayed with us and we went out to each get a giant vegan falafel wrap. Probably not the healthiest meal, but definitely hella tasty :) And it proves once again that it's not hard at all to find vegan "fast food" options!

- On the weekend we made a big picnic for my parents for Mother's Day consisting of homemade strawberry scones with rhubarb jam, homemade fluffy flat bread (using white spelt flour), homemade spreads (kidney beans & onion, mushrooms & parsley), olive ciabatta and a bunch of fresh fruits. Sunday evening we made our own falafel wraps with a store-bought organic falafel mixture, sweet corn, tomatoes, shredded carrots, pickles and homemade red cabbage sauerkraut. Soooo good!!

What's on your menu this week?



Maisy

0 Comments