Weekly Meal Plan CW 20


http://be-alice.blogspot.com/2017/05/weekly-meal-plan-cw-20.html


Hey guys,

I sound like a broken record when I say this but I'm on the FINAL SPURT of finishing my master thesis, next Wednesday is deadline, so you can imagine my sky-high stress levels at the moment. Nevertheless, my boyfriend and I have been active in the kitchen, and here's what we came up with as meal ideas for last week :)

↠ If you want to make your own menu for the week, you can download and print the template over here.


What's on the menu?

- On Monday I tried to copy my mom's cabbage potato lentil stew from the week before, and it turned out super delicious and just like hers! Basically, sauté savoy cabbage with onions and a little bit of olive oil, then add soy milk and water with vegetable broth, also add chopped potatoes, brown lentils and Indian curry, and allow to cook for about half an hour. Sooo good. Similar recipes: here and here (ours is better though ;))

- On Tuesday my boyfriend made a super simple meal: cooked basmati rice with ketchup-y tomato sauce, green peas and carrots. Surprisingly tasty!! Similar recipe: over here.

- On Wednesday we made another simple meal: vegan pizza with loads of veggies (bell pepper, corn, onions, zucchini, olives, artichokes and lettuce). Yum! :) Similar recipe: over here.

- On Thursday we made a simple curry with leftover tomato sauce (from the pizza), veggies, coconut milk and brown rice. I know it's practically summer, but in our house curry we have curry all year round :) 

- On Friday I made my boyfriend a big batch of homemade (!) rosemary gnocchi with salad, and it was a total hit!

- On the weekend we had vegan mac 'n' cheese, our usual Sunday pancakes, and also an unhealthy amount of vegan wedding cake because my boyfriend and his sister are going to make their cousin's wedding cake later this year, and this was the rehearsal! I'm so proud of them, they did amazing :) Can't wait for the actual cake!

What's on your menu this week?



Maisy

0 Comments