Friday Favorites - Week 384
IT'S PARTY TIME!
Hi guys, and welcome to another round of Friday Favorites! This week I'm featuring these cute DIY charcoal milk bottle candles from Living La Vida Holoka – the "milk" version is my favourite. Why not pair them with these ultimate chewy chocolate chip cookies from Vegan Chow Down that happen to be vegan?!
Here are some other favourites of the week:
- This Lavender Iced Tea by my co-host Lisa looks amazing and perfect for summer!
- Did you know that you could make your own Onion Relish at home with nothing but onions, sugar and vinegar?
- Here are some Easy Upcycled DIYs for budget friendly (and environment friendly) decorating!
- Speaking of DIYs, Lisa also shows us How to Sew an Easy One Seam Sundress in an hour or less!
- If you aren't only into crafting, but also making your own beauty products, here is a great guide on Keeping Your DIY Products Safe.
- And last but now least, I wanted to share these 5 Simple Relationship Truths with you to remind ourselves that popular romanticized expectations have little to do with reality.
And now, it's time to party!
Please support and follow our lovely blog party hostesses:
If you are featured this week, be sure and grab a featured button for your blog!
You can show your love for this week's favorites by going over and commenting on the posts and by pinning or sharing!
And if you love all of this week's favorites, please pin, share, and invite your friends to this week's linky party!
Jerri at Simply Sweet Home chose
Chocolate Pretzel Monkey Bread from Dizzy Busy and Hungry
Lisa from Condo Blues chose
Painted Leather Bag Upcycle from Pillar Box Blue
Amy at A Day of Small Things chose
Easy Denim Nautical Wreath from Dazzle While Frazzled
Penny from Penny's Passion chose
Grilled Guacamole Recipe from Honey and Birch
DIY Charcoal Milk Bottle Candles from Living La Vida Holoka
Kelly at Under a Texas Sky chose
Summer Tablescape Ideas from Clean and Scenstible
Thanks so much for partying with us this week! Please add your links below.
All family friendly posts are welcome, including recipes, crafts, decor, household tips, and more!
And please support your fellow party goers by visiting other posts linked up to the party!