Weekly Meal Plan CW 45



Hi guys,

last week was filled with loads of delicious food, both healthy and indulgent – while I try to eat nutritious and sugar-free meals most of the time, I also don't worry about eating a piece of cake (or two) every now and then. Enjoy :)

↠ If you want to make your own menu for the week, you can download and print the template over here.


What's on the menu?

- On Monday we made a quick and creamy one pot pumpkin pasta with whole grain spelt noodles, puréed hokkaido pumpkin, diced carrots, red bell pepper, onions and lots of garlic. Similar recipes: here and here.

- On Tuesday we whipped up one of my favourite meals: Buddha bowls! This time we assembled them with cooked rye, broccoli, green beans, carrots, fried tofu, tomato corn salsa, walnuts, and mojo rojo, a spicy sauce with red peppers and garlic from the Canary islands.

- On Wednesday I made a delicious rice lasagna – so, cooked whole grain rice layered with thinly sliced zucchini, red bell pepper or carrots, diced tomatoes, garlic and herbs (I'm sure Italians would kill me for calling this pasta-free dish a lasagna 😅). Similar recipe: over here (but with rice).

- On Thursday we made a simple gratin/casserole with potatoes, coconut milk, and nutritional yeast. Similar recipe: over here (we used spinach instead of leek).

- On Friday my boyfriend prepared a little feast for us: lentil loaf with mashed potatoes, and red cabbage with apples and nuts. Basically, what my family usually eats on Christmas 😆

- On Saturday I made a creamy mushroom and leek sauce with basmati rice (similar recipe: over here). On Sunday my boyfriend and I had vegan rice pudding for breakfast. Later that day we went to a friend's birthday party where we ate loads of vegan kale cooked with tofu and potatoes – yum! We also made a juicy and delicious pumpkin banana bread to snack on (similar recipe: over here).

What's on your menu this week?



Maisy

0 Comments