Weekly Meal Plan CW 07



Hello friends, look at me not missing another "what I eat in a week", yaay! Although, in all honesty, my blog consists of nothing BUT meal plans and link parties lately because that's all I can manage during my 12 hour work schedule lately, and I'm really sorry about that! Getting up at 7 a.m. and coming home at 7 p.m. doesn't leave that much room for a social life, let alone social media 🙈 oh well...

Now enough talking, where's the food?!

↠ If you want to make your own menu for the week, you can download and print the template over here.


What's on the menu?

- On Monday I made a creamy potato and carrot soup with I ate with some rye bread. Similar recipe: here.

- On Tuesday I made a lovely peanut and cauliflower sauce (this would also be lovely with tofu as well!) which I served with jasmine rice. Similar recipe: here.

- On Wednesday it was time for yet another curry recipe - you know I love those :) This time I used carrots, zucchini, broccoli, red bell pepper, chickpeas, curry, ginger, cilantro, and jasmine rice. Similar recipe: here.

- On Thursday I made quinoa stuffed red bell peppers with kidney beans, corn and cilantro. Recipe: here.

- Friday was pasta day, so I made a batch of whole grain pasta with a creamy broccoli alfredo sauce (I also added soy cream though). Similar recipe: here.

- On the weekend I ate some vegan tortellini with some Italian tomato sauce (both store-bought), as well as coconut millet (cooked with coconut milk and raisins, similar recipe: here), curried glazed carrots, and red lentils - one of my new favourite dishes. Sooo good.


What's on your menu this week?



Maisy

0 Comments